On August 24 – 27, BitBlockBoom will return to Austine, Texas, for its fifth installment. The organizers reiterated that it is a “Bitcoin Maximalist” conference. In simple terms, it will exclusively cater to Bitcoin and will not cover any Altcoins.
Event Highlights: BitBlockBoom 2022
The organizers said that BitBlockBoom is not a gigantic or super conference. However, it creates a wonderful atmosphere to meet and discuss Bitcoin with the speakers and other Bitcoin Maximalists. Attendees range from people highly known and heavily involved in Bitcoin to people who are just trying to learn what Bitcoin is all about.
If you already got your #BitBlockBoom 2022 tix early…then share this with a friend!
THE #bitcoin-only conference.https://t.co/KHe1Ba6g73
— BitBlockBoom – August in Austin, Texas (@bitblockboom) October 23, 2021
Moreover, the mini-events at the conference would have their own tickets. According to the website, here’s the initial program flow and ticket tiers:
- General Admission – One ticket to the BitBlockBoom! Bitcoin Conference costs $699. This ticket includes any workshops, all Saturday sessions, and the Saturday night after party (Casino Night).
- Welcome Dinner ($199) – The Welcome To BitBlockBoom dinner is a Texas-style networking/dinner event.
- BitBlock Friday Dinner ($229) – This is the most popular networking event at the conference.
- BitBlockBrunch ($159) – This will allow you to hang out with Bitcoiners during brunch until your flight leaves.
- Pro Pass ($1249) – This is like a super pass that will give you access to the dinner and brunch networking parties. In addition, it will grant you the first opportunity to purchase tickets to any additional events added to the schedule.